The Bank of Maharashtra Unclaimed Deposits List refers to a compilation of accounts and deposits that have been deemed unclaimed by the bank. Unclaimed deposits typically occur when an account holder fails to make any transactions or communication with the bank for an extended period. These deposits can include savings accounts, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, and other financial instruments.
The bank periodically publishes the Unclaimed Deposits List to raise awareness among customers and facilitate the rightful owners in claiming their funds. This list often contains details such as the account holder’s name, account number, and the amount of the unclaimed deposit. It serves as a reference for individuals to identify and recover their dormant funds.
Bank of Maharashtra Unclaimed Deposits List2024 Overview
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Bank of Maharashtra Unclaimed Deposits List
|Promoting financial literacy and awareness among depositors
|Unclaimed deposits will be put to productive use
|Total Amount transferred
|Direct Link to Check Unclaimed Deposits List 2023
|SBI Unclaimed Deposits List 2023 and Unclaimed Deposits Form
PNB Bank Unclaimed deposits List
List of Unclaimed Deposits Bank of Maharashtra
Information on the process of claiming the DEAF scheme unclaimed deposit accounts.
- According to the guidelines set by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), an account or deposit is classified as unclaimed if there has been no customer-initiated transaction or demand for a period of ten years or more.
- Claim by Individual: To claim the unclaimed amount, customers can visit the respective branch and submit their KYC (Know Your Customer) details along with a duly filled and signed Form for Claiming the Unclaimed amount. It is important to provide valid identity proof documents along with the submission.
- Claim by Legal Heir / Nominee: To initiate the claim process, the legal heir or nominee can visit the nearest branch of the Bank. They need to submit the duly filled and signed Form for Claiming the Unclaimed amount, along with other necessary documents as required by the branch. These additional documents are necessary to settle the deceased claim and comply with the legal requirements.
- Claim by Non Individual: To process claims for non-individual accounts, the customer is required to submit the Form for Claiming the Unclaimed amount on the letterhead of the respective company, firm, or institution. The form should be duly signed by the authorized signatories. Additionally, the customer needs to provide valid identity and address proofs for the authorized signatories. The Bank may also request additional documents based on their requirements. It is essential to comply with these requirements to ensure a smooth and successful claim process for non-individual accounts.
List of Documents Required to Claim Bank of Maharashtra Unclaimed Deposits
- Passbook/Term Deposit/Special Term Deposit Receipts
- Statements of account
- Valid Identity proof
- Date of Birth
- PAN Number
- Passport Number
- Recent photographs
- Address proof documents
- Customer Acknowledgment Slip
- Copy of death Certificate of the account holder (if claimed by the legal heir/ Nominee)
List of Unclaimed / DEAF Accounts PDF Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Download Maharashtra Gramin Bank unclaimed / DEAF account list pdf from below link.
Bank of Maharashtra Unclaimed Deposits Form PDF
Download Deposit Claim Form form below link.