Amma Vodi Eligible List is a government initiative in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh aimed at providing financial assistance to underprivileged mothers or guardians for the education of their children. The eligible list comprises the names of beneficiaries who meet the specified criteria and are entitled to receive the benefits of the Amma Vodi scheme.
The Amma Vodi scheme, initiated by the Andhra Pradesh government, extends eligibility to all students who maintain a minimum attendance of 75% in government or private schools. To verify eligibility for the AP YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, please refer to the below-listed Amma Vodi eligibility for 2023.
Under this scheme, the mother or guardian of the eligible student will receive an annual payment of Rs. 15,000. To check the payment status of Amma Vodi, please ensure you have your Aadhar card readily available.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023
Below, you will find the eligibility criteria for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme and the Amma Vodi 2023 eligible list for the year 2023.
- The students and their mothers who are applying for the Amma Vodi scheme should be residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The guardian of the child should belong to the same family.
- The child’s family should be in the Below Poverty Line (BPL) list.
- Minimum 75% attendance in an academic year is mandatory to be eligible for the scheme.
- The family of the child should have a white ration card.
- Both government and private school students are eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Children of all castes and religions are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi scheme.
- The family income limit is ₹10,000 per month in rural areas and ₹12,000 per month in urban areas.
- Sanitation labor families are eligible for the scheme.
- Families having less than 1000 square feet of land in municipalities are eligible.
- Families owning four-wheelers, except taxi owners, tractors, and autos, are ineligible for the scheme.
- Orphan and street children who are studying through voluntary organizations are also included in the Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi 2023 Ineligible List
Below, you will find the list of who are not eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
- All students studying in government, private aided, private unaided, and residential schools are eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme, except for the parents of children who are state or central government employees or pensioners.
- In addition, students whose parents’ income exceeds ₹10,000 per month in rural areas and ₹12,000 per month in urban areas, as well as income tax payers of Andhra Pradesh, are also not eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Furthermore, students who have dropped out of school or have less than 75% attendance are also not eligible for the scheme.
Documents List for YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
There are following documents required for Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana.
- Residence Proof
- Income Certificate
- White Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhaar Card
- Student’s School ID Card
- Attendance Certificate
- Birth Certificate of the Student
- Passport-size Photographs
Amma Vodi Status Check with Aadhar Card 2023
Complete process to check status of YSR Amma Vodi scheme with Aadhar card is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit official website of the Amma Vodi Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme https://services.india.gov.in/service/detail/amma-vodi-application-registration-andhra-pradesh.
Step 2 : At homepage of website click at “Search Child Details for Ammavodi”.
Step 3 : Upon opening the page, you will find links to various districts including Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur, and Chittoor. Please select your respective district to check the status of your payment under the Amma Vodi scheme.
Step 4 : Next, click on the “Click Here” button displayed in front of the district you are interested in to access the eligible list and payment status of beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi scheme.
Step 5 : In next page, Select studying School District, Select type, and enter Mother/Guardian Aadhar Number, and the verification code as displaying in the image Click on “Get details” and you will get all details regarding your child.
Jagananna Ammavodi AP Govt. Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 09 January, 2022|
|Scheme Type||State Level welfare scheme|
|Purpose||To encourage parents of students belonging to poor families to send their children to school by providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiary||Mother/Legal Guardian of school going child (BPL families) Class I to XII|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|School Covered||Government, Private School|
|Amount Paid||Rs 15000 per annum|
|Amma Vodi Eligibility||
|Who are not Eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme||
|List of Eligible Candidates||Available at village or ward secretariats|
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines