The Central Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits List is a compilation of accounts that have remained dormant or inactive for an extended period. These accounts typically include savings accounts, fixed deposits, and recurring deposits that have not witnessed any transactional activity for a specific period of time.
The purpose of this list is to notify the account holders or their legal heirs about the existence of such unclaimed funds. It aims to facilitate the rightful owners in claiming their deposits and prevent the funds from lying idle. This initiative promotes financial transparency and ensures that the unclaimed funds are returned to their rightful beneficiaries.
Central Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits List 2024 Highlights
|Central Bank of India
|Central Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits List
|Promoting financial literacy and awareness among depositors
|Unclaimed deposits will be put to productive use
|Total Amount transferred
|Direct Link to Check SBI Unclaimed Deposits List 2023
|SBI Unclaimed Deposits list PDF
|PNB Unclaimed Deposits List PDF
|PNB Unclaimed Deposits List
|Home Loan Interest Rate List of All Banks
|Home Loan Interest RatesLlist
Process for Claiming of Central Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits
Complete process for claiming / activation of the unclaimed deposit accounts
Claim by the Customer Himself
- Account holders after verifying their name and address on the List of Unclaimed Deposits displayed on official website, they are required to personally visit the branch where their account is maintained. They should complete and sign the “Claim Form” provided, and submit it along with relevant documents such as passbook/statements of the account, term deposit/special term deposit receipts or advices, recent photographs, and valid identity and address proof documents (KYC documents). The original documents will be required for verification purposes.
- The branches will handle the application for the payment of unclaimed deposits directly. They will initiate the necessary process, conduct due diligence, and ensure compliance with KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations. Once the verification and compliance procedures are completed, the branches will proceed with the payment of the unclaimed deposit amount to the eligible account holder.
Claim by the Legal Heir / Nominee
To initiate the claim process, the legal heir(s) or nominee(s) can personally visit the branch and submit the Unclaimed Deposits Claim Form. The form should be properly filled in and signed. Additionally, the following documents need to be submitted along with the claim form:
- Passbook/Term Deposit/Special Term Deposit Receipts (advices)
- Valid Identity proof of the claimant(s)
- Copy of death Certificate of the account holder
Branches While processing the applications will meticulously follow the Bank’s policy for claim settlement of deceased and missing persons.
Claim of Non-individuals accounts:-
To claim non-individual accounts, including proprietorship and HUF (Hindu Undivided Family), the Claim forms must be submitted on the company’s or firm’s letterhead. The letterhead should be duly signed by authorized signatories. Additionally, valid identity proof of the authorized signatories must be provided along with the claim forms.
List of Central Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits PDF
Download Central Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits list pdf from 2007 to 2024 from below link.
Unclaimed Dividend as on 30th June, 2022
Unclaimed Dividend as on 30th June, 2021
Unclaimed Dividend as on 30th June, 2020
Unclaimed Dividend as on 30th June 2019
List of Unclaimed Deposits Transferred To RBI Defund
Download complete list of unclaimed deposits Central Bank of India from below link.